|Battery||? mAh LiPolymer|
Talk: 11 hours max.
Standby: 550 hours max.
|Camera||Resolution: 13+ megapixel |
auto-focus, Exmor RS sensor, flash / touch focus, panorama, smile detection, face detection, HDR, burst mode, stabilizer
|Data||Technology: LTE (Cat 3)|
|Dimensions||5.47 x 2.79 x 0.31 in 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm|
|Display||5 in diagonal, 16:9|
Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels
441 ppi approx.
Type: LCD (TFT/TFD)
|FCC IDs||PY7PM-0520 approved Apr 30, 2013|
PY7PM-0280 approved Jan 19, 2013
|Headphone Jack (3.5mm)||Yes|
|Memory Card Slot||Card Type: microSD |
up to 32 GB
WCDMA 2 / 4 / 5
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 LTE 4G
band 4 / 1700 MHz AWS (Americas)
WCDMA 3G / 4G
band 2 (II) / 1900 MHz PCS (Americas)
band 4 (IV) / 1700 MHz AWS (Americas)
band 5 (V) / 850 MHz Cellular (Americas, Oceania, Brazil, Israel)
850 MHz / band 5 Cellular (Americas, Oceania, Brazil, Israel)
900 MHz / band 8 (Europe, Asia, Africa)
1800 MHz / band 3 DCS (Europe, Asia, Africa)
1900 MHz / band 2 PCS (Americas)
|OS / Platform||Android version 4.1|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064|
2 GB RAM
|SIM card size||Micro 3FF|
|Storage/Internal Memory||16 GB raw hardware|
Expandable via memory card
|Touch Screen||Type: Capacitive|
|Video Capture||Resolution: 1080p HD|
|Weight||5.15 oz 146 g|
|Wi-Fi||Version(s): 802.11 a,b,g,n|
The Sony Xperia Z is not currently available from any carriers
The Sony Xperia Z has been discontinued by the following service providers.
The Sony Xperia Z has been rated 0.0 out of 5 stars by users.
This phone is amazing!!
The list of Pros is so long i almost don't want to get into them, instead i'll just save them for after the Cons...
- There is quite a bit of lag, slowness to simple phone functions and touch-responses. Completely unexpected for a Sony product
- Speaker is too low. However this is to be expected as to the waterproofing of the device.
- it's supposed to be dust resistant but dust & lint get caught easily within the cracks of the phone's shell just from putting in my pocket
- Cam's Zoom gets in close... but distorts everything like crazy! Feels like a move to push ppl to buy the camera accessory instead of an unescapable dilema
- Initiating a 2nd call (call-waiting), no easy "add call"-option or one like it. it's options, to place on hold, to either dial or phonebook lookup.
- Great display, by far one of the best i've ever seen on an android phone
- Fantastic battery life, not the best of the best, and could be better, but it'll last the whole work day, after being used, without needing a mid-day charge
- Sony's Music Unlimited app is incredible, and though you can utilize the app on other celluar devices, the experience on the Xperia Z is superb!
- Perfect size! not so much on pocket-comfort, but not bad
- everything else, lol...
This phone is something else, in a good way, and the only things that could make it better would be to address the cons (which some of them are in the Z1S), and make the phone more water-resistant, make it built to be wirelessly charged, 3D capture & playback, better battery life. I'd also like to see transparent sides with the whole lights-effect like with the Xperia S or better. Whatever they do, just don't make it any bigger.